Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Magnificent Deception

...it's as worth to watch as John Zerzan's SURPLUS, Thomas Toivonen's DEAD SOCIETY, Peter Joseph's ZEITGEIST and ADDENDUM, etc... here's ThinkFree.ca and DivergentFilms' limited edition version of The Magnificent Deception, Rob Menard's newest video on the concepts of Freedom, Law, and Commerce, and how they relate to Persons, Humans, and Freesouls-On-Land. This is the preview version of the Sequel to Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception.



good matter for thinking!

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

pavocavalry
Hello
thanks for the visit and the comment you left me. Unfortunately I was unable to read your message because I do not know your language, I imagine you like my blog,
how can I make sure that your blog (and they are many) I like very much ..
I leave you my affectionate greeting and a hug
GOOD FRIDAY AND TI MANDO A GREETING FROM ITALY.

LINA