Monday, March 22, 2010

The Bucket List


Things to do before I "kick the bucket"

-----------------

Build an ultra-light amphibian

Go snorkling in the Caribbean

Go flying over the desert again

Build a hydroplane boat

Four-wheel up the mountain trail

Go sailing on a Caribbean schooner

Jump out of an airplane again

Build a three wheeled motorcycle

Go scuba diving in the Caribbean

Publish a book of my photographs

Drink rum on the St. Croix beach

Ride my motorcycle across the country

Go fishing with my kids again

Bone up on my sailing skills

Take the time to save the world

Go on vacation with my wife

Spend a day at a nudist camp

Buy a sailboat and sail away

Find an island and live there for awhile

Run around naked on the beach

---------------

You're gonna die...

You better get moving

No comments: